Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Got A Job :d

Israeli

Idk about over there, but delivering is sweet. Get to drive around and do hardly any work in the store, and make a shitton in tips. I made $86 yesterday on a morning shift

Ye Great Comfortable job just driving around town only prob is locations i gotta run with GPS :P

I'm doing more or less the same. Driving delivery at nights for this Chinese place near my house. Good luck with tips. I know pizza usually doesn't get tipped well because orders are ALREADY high as hell.

I suppose you'r right i dont see many people including my self giving tips to pizza delivery guys but the payment is good

Ye Great Comfortable job just driving around town only prob is locations i gotta run with GPS :P

I suppose you'r right i dont see many people including my self giving tips to pizza delivery guys but the payment is good

Not giving delivery people tips is a complete dick move unless they fucked up badly.

Delivering pizza in Israel is awesome though, all the domino's and pizza hut drivers use scooters instead of cars and you barely have to go far.

Not Doing it for domino's they suck at Israel doing it for a pizza parlor outside my house and im driving a car