Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Was banned for, in my opinion nothing

DevilDancer

In the Jailbreak server, Reborn was a failboat on giving order on Evil saids, he said to move around the cage and not move, I didn't move. So when he free killed me I told him what he did. And he thinks I disrespected him. This is what I said, "You fucking fail at evil said" and then he stated, "I will ban you for disrespectingt an admin" (Like I k new he was admin) So in a coward way he bans me for getting told off on HOW bad he failed on Evil says. let the trolls commence, I figured I was banned for nothing but speaking my mind.

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What sever:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

K thanks!

I couldn't get his info because of teh quick ban, I reported my side of the story and who he was is ReBoRn BrIaN on the server, I can not connect to get his steam ID due to being banned.

1) ReBoRn BrIaN

2) Don't know

3) Jailbreak server

4) 1:24 PM central

5) Couldn't get due to quick ban

6) In the Jailbreak server, Reborn was a failboat on giving order on Evil saids, he said to move around the cage and not move, I didn't move. So when he free killed me I told him what he did. And he thinks I disrespected him. This is what I said, "You fucking fail at evil said" and then he stated, "I will ban you for disrespecting an admin" (Like I k new he was admin) So in a coward way he bans me for getting told off on HOW bad he failed on Evil says. let the trolls commence, I figured I was banned for nothing but speaking my mind.

I couldn't get his info because of teh quick ban, I reported my side of the story and who he was is ReBoRn BrIaN on the server, I can not connect to get his steam ID due to being banned.

1) ReBoRn BrIaN

2) Don't know

3) Jailbreak server

4) 1:24 PM central

5) Couldn't get due to quick ban

6) In the Jailbreak server, Reborn was a failboat on giving order on Evil saids, he said to move around the cage and not move, I didn't move. So when he free killed me I told him what he did. And he thinks I disrespected him. This is what I said, "You fucking fail at evil said" and then he stated, "I will ban you for disrespecting an admin" (Like I k new he was admin) So in a coward way he bans me for getting told off on HOW bad he failed on Evil says. let the trolls commence, I figured I was banned for nothing but speaking my mind.

No proof...no help...you can always go back into console after you got banned and see all before the banning moment.

Staff and council will review this and if brian does not post a ban report or reply to your unban request then you will be unbanned within 24 hours.

Also I really doubt it was a perm ban.

So just stay patient please and wait for this to be reviewed.

Thanks.

Reborn does not have the permanent ban ability, and i have had my own issues with him free killing and not apologizing (straight up ignored me in admin chat) but also if this guy didn't know you were an admin(which means you didn't even use admin chat to warn someone) then you cant just straight up ban >.>

you should be unbanned within 2 hours devildancer. id do it myself if i wasnt at work

Ok First i want to say i didnt say (Fucking fail evil simon) .. maybe it was someone else and u didnt see the gamer name... i temp banned u for disrespecting me it would be stupid if i disrespected u and then banned u for disrespecting me. I remmeber saying that i killed u because u moved when i said to freeze.. Again i only killed u not everyone else so that means u didnt pay attention. Even when some T get free killed that doesnt give them the right to say bad words and call ANYONE names i told u i was a Admin and to stop disrespecting me. which u didnt.. i dont have any proof because again it was a Temp ban. In jail break T's get free killed all the time sometimes its on mistake and most of the time for a breaking orders.. NO player should get all mad and basiclly start to sware at people which u did. I use my powers to show enforcement on people who break rules not for fun... I dont abuse my powers ABUSE is when u do things with no reason.. Devil all i have to say is When you join a Jail Break server dont expect to ever be free killed its a game and theres no reason to say the things u said You came into the server 5 minutes ago typing up a STORM Reborn banned me for no reason i wrote it on the Forums.... Devil that just shows your imaturity.... Learn from your mistakes dont do them again...

Ok First i want to say i didnt say (Fucking fail evil simon) .. maybe it was someone else and u didnt see the gamer name... i temp banned u for disrespecting me it would be stupid if i disrespected u and then banned u for disrespecting me. I remmeber saying that i killed u because u moved when i said to freeze.. Again i only killed u not everyone else so that means u didnt pay attention. Even when some T get free killed that doesnt give them the right to say bad words and call ANYONE names i told u i was a Admin and to stop disrespecting me. which u didnt.. i dont have any proof because again it was a Temp ban. In jail break T's get free killed all the time sometimes its on mistake and most of the time for a breaking orders.. NO player should get all mad and basiclly start to sware at people which u did. I use my powers to show enforcement on people who break rules not for fun... I dont abuse my powers ABUSE is when u do things with no reason.. Devil all i have to say is When you join a Jail Break server dont expect to ever be free killed its a game and theres no reason to say the things u said You came into the server 5 minutes ago typing up a STORM Reborn banned me for no reason i wrote it on the Forums.... Devil that just shows your imaturity.... Learn from your mistakes dont do them again...

You never stated you was admin, disrespect was not given, I told you off for doing something you didn't do well, if someone told me off I would lol and move on, if I got to you by using a naughty word, that shows your immaturity. i got banned for nothing. My advice, give a warning in admin chat and move on kid.

Ok if i wouldnt have done anything after you kept disrespecting me then i would be making US Admins look bad Devil im trying to explain to you that maybe the way you say things might not be disrespect to you and the way you speak but it is TOO ME AND BLOWING UP CHATS WITH BAD WORDS ISNT ACCEPTABLE and it shows in your writing((((((move on kid)))))))))

DEVIL LEARN HOW TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE WITH ---> RESPECT THATS why i banned you to teach you a lesson

Ok if i wouldnt have done anything after you kept disrespecting me then i would be making US Admins look bad Devil im trying to explain to you that maybe the way you say things might not be disrespect to you and the way you speak but it is TOO ME AND BLOWING UP CHATS WITH BAD WORDS ISNT ACCEPTABLE and it shows in your writing((((((move on kid)))))))))

DEVIL LEARN HOW TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE WITH ---> RESPECT THATS why i banned you to teach you a lesson

Come on kid, stop. I typed fuck, really? I used one sentence and you banned me. Just learn to use admin and stop abusing the power. Here let me show you.

Devildancer; You're a fucking fail on evils says reborn!!!

(Admin) Reborn: Please refrain yourself on using that naughty word around me, I don't like it.

Devildancer: Will do roger wilco!!

Admin 101.

He's probably unbanned by now, there isn't a demo to take a look at, everyone relax and get back to the game.

If you feel you're being abused, get a demo. If you're abusing, stop it.

That should pretty much be /thread.