Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Little Contest For The Shits And Giggles

Baz - Belkashif

thumb_packages-0964701001359590400.png

Contest Details

Basically a lot of people that would like to get VIP but unfortunately do not own a credit card. Therefore instead of donating 20 dollars directly to HG, I will donate two VIP giveaways to 2 random people. Basically I have informed Kimzy of two random number between 1 and 100. First 2 members to guess the number or guessed a number very close to the number I have chosen by 17:00 EST timezone today, will win VIP for a month.

Rules

1 - Must not currently be admin on any server nor VIP.

2 - Can only guess twice and may not edit the post.

3 - Can not donate the VIP to anyone else.

4 - Anyone asking Kimzy for the two numbers will be disqualified.

Deadline: 17:00 EST 02/27/13

Edit: Wrong date

contest closed

Edited by mccaincracker

Is the number 37

Edit: Please email me cause I dont visit this site alot , i will inbox you my email

You both got it right, that is one number, therefore first come first serve. Trizzyboy, congrats on VIP, i still didnt get an inbox from you. Please add me on steam belkashif .

One number remaining

He edited his answer. It was 13 before, I posted 37 afterward. FYI, I recognize Timer when I see it. UMs+ can probably check logs to prove what his post originally said.

Trizzy's original number was 13. The fake edit won't help you

It said in the rules you can guess twice and i changed my guess!

Laz, you can have 3 more guesses, only laz nobody else. Everyone else has only 2 guesses.

Falsifying and rigging giveaways, as well as refusing to distribute prizes to the winner(s) of the giveaway, is against the rules of our community.

• Your rules state that participants are not allowed to edit their posts and TrizzzyBoy edited his post, resulting in a prize
  • Lazarus guessed the correct answer and you refused to give him a prize
  • You made up new rules to the giveaway as you went along
  • You gave the prize to someone who didn't correctly guess the number

You are banned from the forums for 2 weeks. Any further scamming will result in your immediate and permanent ban from the HeLLsGamers community.

• Like 1