Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How To Stop Subscription

solced.

I actually do have another question. I bought VIP for another member and it expires on March 4th. In my purchases section, it shows it as (Active), yet I have canceled it both on the website and through my paypal account. The HG Client Area no longer gives me the option to cancel the VIP purchase, does this mean that I'm clear?

Also: Will my Admin subscription that I bought using the old system be moved to the new system so that I can manage that as well?

I actually do have another question. I bought VIP for another member and it expires on March 4th. In my purchases section, it shows it as (Active), yet I have canceled it both on the website and through my paypal account. The HG Client Area no longer gives me the option to cancel the VIP purchase, does this mean that I'm clear?

Also: Will my Admin subscription that I bought using the old system be moved to the new system so that I can manage that as well?

No, to ensure there weren't complications (from what I can tell), your old subscriptions will have to be redone on the new service. I believe all invoices on the old system will terminate/cancel automatically after they are finished. You are free to create a message in the client area to verify this.

No, to ensure there weren't complications (from what I can tell), your old subscriptions will have to be redone on the new service. I believe all invoices on the old system will terminate/cancel automatically after they are finished. You are free to create a message in the client area to verify this.

I have a recurring admin subscription still on the old system, should I cancel it a few days before the next payment then create a new one? I don't want to get charged by my old subscription when I make a new one.

Also, the VIP that I bought says that it will expire on March 4th, but I'm not sure if it will recur. I have double-checked and I did cancel it on my Paypal, but I'm still not positive that it has been canceled within the HG Client Area.