Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Petition To Un-Tlist Player >Szaero< [Hg] Jailbreak Cs:go

Szaero

Dear Friends of The [HG] Community.

I Have been recently T-listed by Console for the accidental freekill of 5 inmates at the [HG] Jailbreak Correctional Facility in Cyberworld.

I would like to request, due to my extensive expierence and veterancy of playing on Hellsgamer Servers, and thus think that the unfair result of a T-list for something that has happened one time, over several years. I would like for anyone who would like to sign this Petition to simply type a response to this thread via this format.

SIGNERS NAME:

SIGNERS STEAM ID:

WHY YOU THINK I SHOULD BE UN-TLISTED:

I thank you all for your time, i have been a good player and have followed the rules for many years, i hope you can all understand and help me do this in a civilized and respectful manner towards the HG Members.

Also, I apologize for posting this in the General Section, i was going to post it in "Unban Requests" But i did not find a way to get there and actually start a forum, Thank you for your time once again.

~Szaero

I don't know where you get off thinking this is a democracy.

But, I think just this once we'll make an exception.

All in favor of untlisting szaero (members of leadership may not vote) just reply to this post, in this thread.

• Like 7