Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Unban Please? Ban Was Completely Unjust.

NickZX10

I was playing as "Banana Mittens" on the -HG- Jailbreak server, and to be honest past midnight PST there are like 6 people that know how to be CT and I actually have a mic and use it, everyone else is a complete idiot and has no idea how to play. I play respectfully, I always apologize and kill myself if I freekill.

"Servo" was screaming into the mic last night repeatedly EVERY single time that someone got shot on "T" that it was a freekill and that he had it on Camera. I killed 2 people that disobeyed direct orders from warden and the warden even told me what I did was OK. so Servo hops on the mic and starts shouting that hes going to ban me and T list me permanently and wont shut up about it for 10+ minutes.

He was out for blood and took every single thing that happened out of context when he obviously has no idea how to play himself.

I got paid at work today and was going to apply for Admin because I feel that I have a good grip on how to play Jailbreak, but I am now reconsidering because I don't want to pay $15 a month if any jackass with a grudge can get someone banned for literally no reason.

So long story short I would like to request I be unbanned, like I said, I play respectfully and follow the rules to the best of my ability and I don't think I should be punished because you guys allow anyone that's pissed off to get someone banned.

Thanks for your time,

-Banana Mittens / NickZX10

You know you aren't banned from the servers. You know you were tlisted.

Yeah I know that, but as I already stated, no one knows how to play as CT, and playing as T gets boring really quickly. I was looking forward to playing a bunch this weekend then this shit happened.