Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fastest Quarter Mile Time

Mike is Fr3sh

ya they add like 20 hp an the +5 rice hp sticker does too :) I have alot of audio an show in it so it flows with the car.

Why didn't you get flame sticker they work better. Also put a baseball card in your muffler maybe you can make it sound like a motorcycle.

But my quarter mile time is about 13.5 seconds with my 1970 gto ;)

Edited by Cookie

lol i gotta hold down the fwd seriously tho the cobalt ss turbo won best in its class an fastest around nurembourgh track in its class. Very light very quick an very good handling. With a tune only you are over 300 hp. In the car group there are 3 people with 700 plus hp most around 350-500. People knock my car all the time for being a cobalt but tis each his own. Real car guys respect other car guys you know. If you like it an wanna customize it noone should tell you not to. Also smoking them in a balt is fun when you see there face killed a vw turbo gti the other day hard he was like uhh gave me a thumbs up and drove away

lol i gotta hold down the fwd seriously tho the cobalt ss turbo won best in its class an fastest around nurembourgh track in its class. Very light very quick an very good handling. With a tune only you are over 300 hp. In the car group there are 3 people with 700 plus hp most around 350-500. People knock my car all the time for being a cobalt but tis each his own. Real car guys respect other car guys you know. If you like it an wanna customize it noone should tell you not to. Also smoking them in a balt is fun when you see there face killed a vw turbo gti the other day hard he was like uhh gave me a thumbs up and drove away

To each is own indeed, I've just never enjoyed any I've driven being boosted or N/A. I don't know how i would feel about tracking a FWD either... In regards to the guys running 700+ hp, so much work has to be done in order for that power to be transferred effectively. That being said, there's different applications for every situation. I destroy just about anything not AWD from a dig with the WRX, as well as taking names from the roll with the M3.

Edited by ^TheRumor^

yes indeed to line up with a awd from a dig is dumb an ignorant unless its say 300 hp to 600 an 600 hp is nothing if you cant get the wheels to connect. I want to buy an sti or a evo soon an older evo if so that awd is insaine do some engine work new turbo 500 hp awd awsome. Its more a fun thing the balt handles really well with ebach raceline koni yellow wheel spacers blocks. I just hate people that say o a cobalt that dumb why would you have that an they have a civic with a supra wing. Like if you dont like my balt move on an dont talk to me about it. Ill show an talk all day about cars my car an all that. Some people are just arrogant an ignorant an just think they are the only cool one in the world or the fasest thing around. My problem too with the balt is weight its a light car but its a balt so ive done the inside up i have 5000 in stero equipment give or take 3 without install so im as show as i am go because thats what i like an prefere.