Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Galaxy Note 2, Or Wait For The Galaxy Note 3

Howdy Cool Cats,

I'm looking to upgrade my Galaxy Nexus because, well, Verizon hates my phone. I've been looking at the Note 2 and the rumors for the Note 3. I'm really not in a terrible rush to upgrade my phone, and I was wanted some opinions.

http://www.android.gs/samsung-galaxy-note-3-release-date/

Just some rumors about the Note 3 to get the people talking. I really don't know anything more about the Note 2 than it's a huge phone and Samsung is really pushing it. My doctor suggested that I get the Note because of the size of the screen and when I looked at it, it looked flipping amazing. Do you all have any suggestions or personal experiences with the Note 2?

• 1 month later...

The Note 3 looks like just rumours at the moment. I know this post is late, but have you considered the new HTC one? It has a big screen and a very nice one.

I have a S3 phone and I love the hardware, but Touchwiz makes me hate my phone, because of all the crap I can't remove unless I root it.