Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Russian Hitler Kick Abuse.

Rayzuh

Abuser name: Russian Hitler

Their steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53121010\

What server: CSS Jailbreak

About what time: 3:30 EST

Proof:

2013030800004.jpg

2013030800005w.jpg

2013030800006.jpg

2013030800007.jpg

Tell us about the incident: 34 people or so were on the server, Russian Hitler just joins the game and sees someone in spectator, after 3 rounds he kicks them, he didn't even know if the person was really afk or just watching the game.

Rayzuh where s your proof that i was playing for 3 rounds can you back that up? No. So don't say something you can't back up. Also yes i kicked santa because he was afk, ray told me i can't do that, and i said thank you for telling me which you can see in the quotes when i said thanks for the advice. Then he started acting like he owns the server so i told him i got it and he can stop acting like he owns me.

**Reddevil i will make sure to only move someone to spec and not kick them. The only reason i did that is because i saw another admin kick a spectator because they were afk. Now i have no proof of that and i forgot his/her name but that is why "i thought you can kick spectators if they are afk".