Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Jjk

Santa

1. Abuser name:JJK

2. Their Steam Id:Unknown

3. What server: Hellsgamer Perp

4. About what time: 5:00

5. PROOF: The ban list. And the picture.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

JJK is admin abuseing the shit out of me. Last night he banned me for 1 hour for punch whoring. We were all joking around and he took it seriously. So it was no big deal to me. So after i'm banned he changes it from 1 hour to perm because he didn't know the other guys name who did it. So I told him and he logged off leaving me banned all night. Then after i'm unbanned finally I get on and I was playing with friends again. I said; PUT ME DOWN NIGGUH. Cause he raised the chair in the air, Nigguh is something I say all the time with friends, Racism is not intended, And then he said don't say that that's racist.

I needed to talk to him about last night so I ran up and said; WHERE ARE YOU NIGGUH. On accident because it's how I talk in real life. So then he gets off and bans me for 2 days. When I send him a message explaining it he replies; I don't have time for trolls. I'm sick of being abused by this admin and I want a shorter ban. It's sad and rude of him to do this.

The first ban was deleted because he wants to cover the abuse.

Thank you!

post-17214-0-97798600-1362790995_thumb.png

post-17214-0-32238900-1362791032_thumb.png

post-17214-0-89878700-1362791073_thumb.png

Not even going to read your sillyness.

Last night you punchwhored, got a warning and a temp ban

today you were racist, got ANOTHER warning.

You came to me and continued to use racist remarks.

-ban-

Then you spam my forum account - I ask you not to spam me (yet another warning) , and yet you continue to msg me.

good luck with your report

• Like 2

I also never got a warning on the punch, I punched him twice and he said; You're going to get banned mother fucker and disapeared and I got banned. As soon as you said stop, I did. You were extremely rude to me in your message; I don't have time to deal with trolls. And I said n***ah to my friend refering as a friend. It's a word plenty of people say, Nobody gets offended by it unless I said n****r. You just didn't like me because of the night before so you stuck your nose in my conversation and banned me.