Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Joker Muting/gag Abuse

Sealed Xylophone

1. Abuser name:Joker

2. Their Steam Id:0:0:52659025

3. What server:Jailbreak CS:GO

4. About what time: 8:30pm

5. PROOF:

Muted me while i was trying to explain what the warden did, and then next round gags me for no reason. (i did say something as you will see in chat, but not bad at all)

1. Fraps wouldnt let me upload, if it lets me i will post link. But he did mute me for five rounds when i was trying to tell him what the lead did. Was i talking over lead sorta-kinda, but he was not giving orders. (he was doing the same thing i was, trying to tell joker)

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2v9xgxaKvc&feature=youtu.be (please go to 0:40) (gag at 1:20)

Edited by RedDevil6193
0:0:52659025

Mute was from round before when he was talking over me and lead while i was explaining the same thing, multiple word tarps. Gag was for admin chat abuse that he has been reported for before. Admin chat abuse started, again, before this. He would say stupid shit and as you saw in the dem, stuff not needed to be said in admin chat when i can read all chat perfectly fine.

This is one thing a short list of people have been abusing quite a bit. ADMIN CHAT IS FOR PROBLEMS DIRECTED AT ADMINS, not for stupid shit like asking to be unmuted after you had been talking over lead or telling me that bananas are a delicious fruit is all one word.

Edited by Joker4

Mute no evidence i dont know but talking over may get you muted, so no abuse there.

OK so idk if you knew but even if you gag someone they can still use admin chat so its useless unless they are spamming chat.

L 03/08/2013 - 19:36:41: [basechat.smx] "Sealed Xylophone<439><STEAM_1:1:27668092><>" triggered sm_chat (text the fuck did you mute me for?)

L 03/08/2013 - 19:36:56: [basechat.smx] "[HG] Joker #ProPAIN<234><STEAM_1:0:52659025><>" triggered sm_psay to "Sealed Xylophone<439><STEAM_1:1:27668092><>" (text sealed talking over lead and admin explaining rules)

L 03/08/2013 - 19:37:14: [basechat.smx] "Sealed Xylophone<439><STEAM_1:1:27668092><>" triggered sm_chat (text i was trying to tell you what he did joker)

L 03/08/2013 - 19:37:35: [basechat.smx] "[HG] Joker #ProPAIN<234><STEAM_1:0:52659025><>" triggered sm_psay to "Sealed Xylophone<439><STEAM_1:1:27668092><>" (text seal i wasnt talking to you)

L 03/08/2013 - 19:39:20: [basechat.smx] "Sealed Xylophone<439><STEAM_1:1:27668092><>" triggered sm_chat (text maybe it is all one word #unmutemejoker)

So looks like he used twice and you replied, and then after 2 min later he did it one more time and you gag him.

Like i said gag dont block admin chat.

If he spams too much warn kick ban, as for him he has enough warnings so kick him.

But this situation neither kick or gag needed.

Dont jump the gun to fast, you h8 him we all know, dont abuse.

And sealed he muted you and he explained why, stop fucking using admin chat asking for unmute. Next time if i check logs and i see you using admin chat for asking to undo what they did i will personally ban you.