Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Finally Made It Back ! <3

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was an active HG member last year. Mainly spent my time in jailbreak (was an admin) and on teamspeak. I had just got promoted up to HG and I was loving every minute of it.

Sadly, like the same week that I got promoted - my computer's motherboard fried and then I was suddenly left with no means of PC gaming.

Over the past year since I've been gone, a lot of things changed in my life. I had to save money to get me a vehicle. I moved out of my parents house (im 19), and found a pretty good job. So that's basically why it took me so long to buy a new computer and come back to see you all again. Crazy how things work out in this life.

Well now i'm settled in, got nice room mates and a steady job which means I can actually start back gaming. Just wondering if anyone here remembers me or not.

Edited by TropicaLStorM