Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Frawstynixon - Freeslaying On A Regular Basis

Microshock

-hg- FRAWSTYN|XON ºaQº" STEAM_0:0:20860415

1. Abuser name:-hg- FRAWSTYN|XON ºaQº

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20860415

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5:40PM EST

5. PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/X2f5m

6. Please tell us about the incident: Nixon is usually VERY visible, because he has the white Admin skin, and a mask and hat, and other things on his back. So you can tell when he's detouring and delaying, and he does THAT all the time (no proof for past incidents). Usually if he gets killed for detouring/delaying, he'll slay the person who killed him.

This time, I was lead. I'm usually a very straightforward lead nowadays, and I just tell people to go thru the blue room to the first tier of obstacle. Nixon runs out of cells and tries to go into the vent near vending machines. I kill him, and I'm slayed by him. I didn't record a demo, but apparently HE did and I have proof that he says he does (in the images above). Thank you for reading this, and I know it comes off as being quite reactive on my part to post all this, but he really does do this all the time.

I expect him to post the demo that he claimed he has, in this thread.

Edited by Microshock