Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Music For A Centurion

Sean Bellafiore

Howdy everybody!

I'm making a Centurion for myself and a couple of my friends and I need suggestions for good music/videos. For those that don't know what a Centurion is, a Centurion is a video where you drink one shot of beer every minute for one hundred minutes. The video that plays is usually music/funny video clips and movie clips and each clip is a minute long. There are 100 clips and I need help finding good music/music videos/funny videos/funny movie clips for the video.

The songs that I'm looking for don't need to be a minute long, but they need to have a music video with it. I can cut the music down to a minute. The songs should be either funny or they should be easily recognizable for a bunch of drunken people to sing along with. If you have any songs/videos you'd know of, post it down here!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwoJGP_QY9Spwjri9sMFMtnSF_O5022Pf

Those are some of the songs I have on there already.

NOTE: Some of the videos are you rage you drink videos, so that's why there are retarded ones.

Thanks everybody!

Edited by Cataclysm

My brother, his friends and I drink to the song Roxanne. Half of us are "Roxanne" and half are "put on the red lights" we drink when our respective lines are said in the song.

Edited by ToXiC.