Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Was Hots?

enigma#

Played the beta have it but not yet installed, you should get it, the new units are sick th story Line is great and the new ranking system is great gaining Lvls to get new Profile pics, decals an other stuff, even if you don't want to play rank games u can play unranked and still get the wins/ exp from that to rank up

Overall it's a great improvement for casual gamers, get it for the storyline at least

Umm, do you even play Sc2?

I bought HOTS the day it came out, was good in BETA its is GOOD now...

Shoulda watched MLG, them widow mines kick shit out of zerg...

Is this towards OP or someone else in the thread?

lol, I do play SC2 but only infrequently mostly because League of Legends is the go-to-game for me (for now)

I did watch NASL s3 and a bit of s4. so it's not like I'm not aware if you're directing your question towards me xD

Is this towards OP or someone else in the thread?

lol, I do play SC2 but only infrequently mostly because League of Legends is the go-to-game for me (for now)

I did watch NASL s3 and a bit of s4. so it's not like I'm not aware if you're directing your question towards me xD

MLG, the tournament last weekend in Dallas Texas...