Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Flexed Rules And Or Updated Procedures

I feel that we need to determine what can and can't be done. I just had an argument with an admin on CSGO JB who got mad because I kicked someone for saying a racist word @ someone else. (used it as an insult) Then continued to argue with me about the warn>kick system and everything I did after that being completely obnoxious and disrespectful about it, but that is not the point. So here are some questions and statements and other people can post what they think should be changed or would like to see happen.

1. Can i kick as a warning if the case is severe enough?(used derogatory words towards another or something else)

2. Others admins undoing mutes or other things because they THINK it wasn't right. (mixed opinions)

3. Please update the MOTD to a newer version with updated rules as such for the paid admins who don't understand it to begin with.(not new but maybe explain things more)

4. Make paid admins come into TS3 to make sure they aren't complete downies.

5. A bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now cause its almost 2:30.

Positive feedback pl0x and trolls welcome.

I feel that we need to determine what can and can't be done. I just had an argument with an admin on CSGO JB who got mad because I kicked someone for saying a racist word @ someone else. (used it as an insult) Then continued to argue with me about the warn>kick system and everything I did after that being completely obnoxious and disrespectful about it, but that is not the point. So here are some questions and statements and other people can post what they think should be changed or would like to see happen.

1. Can i kick as a warning if the case is severe enough?(used derogatory words towards another or something else)

2. Others admins undoing mutes or other things because they THINK it wasn't right. (mixed opinions)

3. Please update the MOTD to a newer version with updated rules as such for the paid admins who don't understand it to begin with.(not new but maybe explain things more)

4. Make paid admins come into TS3 to make sure they aren't complete downies.

5. A bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now cause its almost 2:30.

Positive feedback pl0x and trolls welcome.

1. Pretty sure you can kick for rascism.
  2. It says very clearly somewhere that admins can not do anything against other admins.
  3. If paid admins don't know the rules, that's not our fault. It's their money at stake and if they can't be bothered to read the guides on using admin powers and the basic MOTD they are stupid.
  4. Admins need to be in Teamspeak. Not sure if this is clearly stated somewhere but they do need to be, especially if the're in HG.

Oh goody.

1. Yes you can.

2. Admins cant override other admins, if they do post abuse Abuse

3. Abuse make abuse report, jb is full of nitpickers motd cant hold 1k things.

4. We dont have to make any one do anything unless they are in HG, if they abuse once again post abuse.

5. dont care.

And i mma close this cause this is same thing over and over. Ask an advisor what you should do in any situations, if they dont help come to me.