Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Chaox Gone

The Prodigy

Well, for you TSM fans as most of us know, Chaox has been released from the team. D: It's a sad day. IMO Chaox is a great ADC and the fame got to his head. I would have given him another chance. Here is Xspecial's reply video. Let me know what you guys think of the topic. :'(

Meh, he'll be on curse in a week or so

Meh, he'll be on curse in a week or so

Lol Cop has the highest K/D/A in NA right now, I highly doubt he's going to get replaced.

And also via CrsSaintBitches

https://twitter.com/...329348800053248

In other news, HotShot is in an anime.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=645751&d=1364261413

Edited by .Prime

Basically what i got from dan dinh's stream explaining a lot of it, is that chaox was late to about 2-3 practices and every time they talked to him about it, even tried to make sure he was not late and when they did that he basically disappeared, but i think for most part, in that episode bullshit stuff, it'll be explained so just wait till tomorrow

What did he do wrong?

I like xSpecial's interpretation of the events.. He believes that TSM still could go 3-0 in LCS with Chaox but at the end of the day, the disagreements between Regi and Chaox will prove too bitter for TSM.

@Oprime's comment... while Cop has a higher KDA, mechnically-speaking Chaox is one of the scarier if not the scariest AD carries to duel. Many people would want to pick him up on the skill/mechanics level but if his attitude is the same (see Dan Dinh's Q&A session), he probably won't go too far. Compatibility 101 :D