Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Branhorse Is Gonna Be Bigger Than Faithless

BranHorse

When I got home it was 80 degrees outside, but the AC was on 68 so If I took them off I became mildly uncomfortable. Had to leave them on since my slippers are in the living room.

You can't talk shit about heat anymore, its always hot here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

>be me

>weigh 210 of sexy muscle with ~15% b.f

>don't eat or sleep for a year while homeless n struggles of man

>lyfe

>185 lb

>weaksauce.img stickmode lean

>tfw I was repping plates and 25s to warm up on bench and then rep 35s alone to warm up :(

>tfw now 190+ again and can curl plates and warm up bench with 45s and 10s

>tfw Jackson will be the new faithless soon

• 2 months later...

Update NSFW move on to other thread.

[spoiler=SERIOUSLY DO NOT CLICK]xJMOoei.jpg

For Oreos eyes only

mY50pdD.jpg

Ok so been working hard lately (at work and the gym)

My diet is getting better but still have issues gaining weight. I am currently 162 lbs (convert it redcoats) and am having issues eating regularly due to stomach.

My shoulder is about 80%. I military press 55lbs each arm, but my left arm could easily do about 70, but the right is still not stable enough to keep up.

My bench has risen to 225lbs (might be higher) so two plates each side. A MASSIVE GAIN for me. I am seriously proud of this.

Legs have improved the most out of everything squat is at 315 so 155lbs more than my body weight.

I can do 40 pull ups non stop.

Overall I am extremely happy and feel very healthy. Much better then I did when I started this. I have been slacking a bit on my core due to stomach issues/shitty over crowded gym, but can easily start working abs in the mornings.

Supplement section-

I intake mostly protein in my diet. Mornings I have a shake then eat oats then go to work.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/phase8.html My go to protein. Good for mornings and night time. Going to get a Iso for after workout shake since the phase 8 digest a little slow.

Pre workout http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/assault.html This stuff is ok. I drink a few big gulps before i go to the gym and then I water it down and drink the rest while training. If I drink it all at once I get bloated. I also use c4 extreme, but my fast metabolism digest it way to fast and it gives me some serious jitters. So I stick with the assault.

I do not recommend the pre workouts for anything cardio or crossfit/p90x related. You will vomit.

Vitamins- http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/orange-triad.html The best multi there is. If you use centrum or one a day your not doing yourself any good. They are damn near not digestible for me and a lot of people. The triad is amazing, it has made my joint and tendon pains disappear.

I tried amino acid supps and they actually helped me recover and be a lot less sore after heavy days, but unfortunately my stomach can not handle them at all. After a few weeks of drinking it I almost had to go to the hospital due to pain.

-----------------------------------

Bitch shit below

But yeah thats about it. For cardio I keep things fun. I hate going to the gym for cardio. Nothing is more boring and tedious then running or cycling in a gym. I get my cardio done on the weekends on a surfboard (costco board) and my road bike. I am preparing for the legendary nor cal big surf that comes in the winter.

TL;DR-big improvements. Still can't eat as much as i should. Cardio is for middle aged women.

#Joesephyoung

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Thought I'd update this.

Yeah as some of you know I moved and started surfing pretty much everyday. Basically stopped lifting for 4 months.

Today I hit the gym and everything was down in weight except for my back (got a swimmers back now).

So yeah, gonna start up again. This time with a less strict diet since I have issues with getting enough calories a day to maintain weight (down to 150 lb currently).

Don't care about how I look really just want to be stronger. My shoulder is still fucked up, but surfing seems to have stabilized it to a point.

So yeah I am starting strong lifts 5x5 http://stronglifts.com/5x5/ which is what I used to do in high school (we called it something else).

I'll be keeping track of my max's and working weights here to see if I can transform back into Faithless.

#f4thless4lyfe#lazisabitch#fororeo#badbitchoverhere.

Edited by BranHorse
  • Like 1