Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Hg Joker Cussing/anger

Servo

1. Abuser name: [HG] Joker

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:52659025

3. What server:[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL | Hats | Store

4. About what time: 11:10 PM EST

5. PROOF: Attached CTs.dem video

I asked Kilroy, the warden, to speak up. I could barely hear him all round. I asked several times for him to speak up. Joker then sends me a nasty message saying basically to "shut the fuck up" or he'll gag me.

He's my problem. I don't necessarily think it's a problem for Joker or an admin to tell me to stop asking the warden to speak up. I wasn't yelling, I wasn't cussing, or spamming, but he can still ask that. I would think it's unfortunate for me, but that's not grounds for me to report admin abuse. I would just have to deal with it as one of the shortcomings of trying to hear someone over the internet on a microphone.

My problem with Joker is his anger and vindictiveness. I almost reported him earlier tonight for cussing at me but didn't have a demo-here, I do. He rages and shows that he's not going to reliably enforce the rules. There's no need for an admin to cuss at me in all caps, like he's shouting. That has nothing to do with me. It has to do with his temper.

If it really was about getting me to stop, all he'd have to do is tell me to stop. Not even ask, but just tell me. I would have done it. If I didn't do it, then he could gag me.

Instead, what does he do? Well, he resorts to cussing and typing in all caps to show how angry he is. That has nothing to do with being an admin, and it's not necessary. If he wanted me to stop, he could just tell me to stop. If he wanted to take out his anger on someone, he can do what he did.

He does this nonsense a lot. I always stop doing whatever it is when an admin asks. He mutes/gags people without warning. He yells without provocation.

Sometimes I'm warden, and when I am, I always show restraint and err on the side of not abusing my power. If I'm accused of giving a bad order/free killing, even if I'm not sure I did, I'll step down or slay myself, and have. Not because the warden has to, but because the possibility of abuse by anyone who has power is too great.

I'll be reporting more of Joker's abuses if he commits them (apparently, I just missed him gagging someone without warning while making this report). It's nonsense and doesn't help the server. It's perfectly possible to enforce the rules without raging.

cts.dem

Another report.

1. Abuser name: [HG] Joker

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:52659025

3. What server:[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL | Hats | Store

4. About what time: 11:35 PM EST

5. PROOF: Attached CTs.dem, CTs12.dem video

At the end of the round I asked if it would kill Kilroy to speak up. Joker yelled at me and said I was trolling.

The next round, Trixus said how he can't hear Kilroy, either. Joker said to shut the fuck up and that everyone could hear Kilroy find except for us, so we should get the cock out of our ears, or something like that.

I can agree that most if not all people can hear Kilroy fine (though others have complained). For Joker to not even believe that myself or Trixus have trouble hearing Kilroy and accuse us of trolling is abuse. He doesn't need to do it to enforce server rules. Plus, it's a weird failure to admit that we all have different sound and speaker set ups. Even if everyone else can hear him fine, we weren't trolling or spamming. We just said that we can't hear Kilroy.

He can say that we can stop asking. We may not like it, but we'd have to put up with it. He can gag or mute us if we continue. What he shouldn't do is to yell at us and give a nasty and baseless accusation-that I or Trixus are merely trolling. It's not needed to enforce the rules, it's nasty, and it's not even true.

If his aim was just to get us to stop, he could do one of two things. He could ask Kilroy himself to speak up, or he could just tell us to stop without insulting us, yelling, and being nasty. At that point, I'd have to live with the rules.

What he isn't supposed to do is throw his weight around by cussing and yelling. Also, disrespect is against server rules. Not that I particularly mind being direspected in itself, but when it comes from an admin, it's not helpful or useful to administrate the rules. He can enforce all the rules without being nasty and cussing. That's not part of being admin.

cts12.dem

cts.dem

You told Kilroy like 10 times before this, he was speaking perfectly fine and at a reasonable level that I and most others could hear him.

Please, Antrhaxis. I didn't contest whether you or others could hear him. That is not the issue. I addressed this in my post. I'm not complaining about Kilroy's behavior, but Joker's, for abusing his power.

As for Joker, he was fed up with everyone trolling because of the constant spamming of "SP3AK L0UD3R OMGGGG", and started doing his job.

This is a problem if he can't restrain himself while enforcing the rules, which is the subject of my post.

Also, your quote is not only an exaggeration, but a lie. I never yelled it or mocked Kilroy for it. I merely asked, I believe only typing, if he would speak up. If I was obnoxious, it doesn't help your case to be less than honest about what I did or didn't say. You can be honest and still make your point.

With the vast majority of wardens, I can hear them fine. If you're implying I'm lying, then your accusation is superfluous from your own point of view, since I never lied and said something along the lines of, "No one can hear Kilroy". You're not of the same opinion, though, and are saying everyone can hear him clearly. There's no need for you to display such a double standard. I am being generous in regarding what other people can hear, and you should share that view. If you're saying the problem is my speakers, you still haven't commented on why an admin can cuss and yell when it's more effective to calmly state the rules and then enforce them if necessary.

Edited by Servo

If you cannot hear a lead gurad when everyone else can, it is not his problem its yours. Is this really admin abuse? i really didnt know that admins cant get mad when someone spams chat with SPEAK LOUDER I CANT HEAR YOU. i asked you to stop multiple times, you didnt, i muted you and got pissed because you are constantly trolling everyone you ever come in contact with. If it was up to me you would be permabanned but its not so im doing my job by making the game enjoyable for everybody by trying to stop cunts like you from being a fucking troll. Check chat logs or even his demo for warns before muting. other than that, no admin abuse in this, please post ban report if you dont like my attitude just know im making a folder with everything i ever see you do wrong to get you permabanned and of our servers you tolling fuckstick.

Also, dat history of disrespect bans on servo.

closing words, if you dont like me as an admin, get off the server when i play, cause i will continue to mute/gag you for trolling and disrupting gameplay.

If you cannot hear a lead gurad when everyone else can, it is not his problem its yours. Is this really admin abuse? i really didnt know that admins cant get mad when someone spams chat with SPEAK LOUDER I CANT HEAR YOU. i asked you to stop multiple times, you didnt, i muted you and got pissed because you are constantly trolling everyone you ever come in contact with. If it was up to me you would be permabanned but its not so im doing my job by making the game enjoyable for everybody by trying to stop cunts like you from being a fucking troll. Check chat logs or even his demo for warns before muting. other than that, no admin abuse in this, please post ban report if you dont like my attitude just know im making a folder with everything i ever see you do wrong to get you permabanned and of our servers you tolling fuckstick.

Also, dat history of disrespect bans on servo.

closing words, if you dont like me as an admin, get off the server when i play, cause i will continue to mute/gag you for trolling and disrupting gameplay.

This is not helping your case regarding the idea that you don't have a problem with anger and being abusive. There's no need to tell me to stop playing if I don't like you. I don't have strong feelings about you either way. That is nasty and uncalled for, and it's right up your alley, along with words like "cunts", "fucking troll", etc.

You can be admin without cussing and being nasty. I said this several times. You are choosing to make this a contest between us, when I simply don't view it that way. You're showing what you really believe about how you should be vindictive and nasty.

I don't see no where near enough abuse against joker doing something that is considered doing administrative services. On the other hand I will give you a warning joker let's try to down the shit talking in the server since it makes you and the HG community look bad when you talk like that.

Now you are the only asshat in there that can not hear warden meaning its not the wardens duty for him to turn up the mic since in the demo he was crystal clear on the orders except when he was cracking up in the last demo and he stepped down. Meaning that its you, you turn up the damn settings in cs:go or your computer settings, or maybe if your headset doesn't work get new headsets.

So at last I do not want to see any of this shit from either one of you.