Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban me please

1. Your in-game name: DONT SHOOT IM HIGH

2. Server that you where banned on: Global ban

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12717215 00:18 1180

5. Reason for ban: for being an all around fa****, mic spamming and offending other players

im sorry and i wont ever do it again.

i will respect everyone and won't mic spam

if anything, he wants to come back and play on the servers mainly because it wasn't worth being banned in the first place. i can vouch for him changing and not fucking up so much anymore.

i've already talked to him about it, and it's convincing that he wants to be unbanned. don't believe me? unban him and give him a week before he gets reported again. think of it as probation. :P

oh hai, jjk.

1. Your in-game name: DONT SHOOT IM HIGH

2. Server that you where banned on: Global ban

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12717215 00:18 1180

5. Reason for ban: for being an all around fa****, mic spamming and offending other players

im sorry and i wont ever do it again.

i will respect everyone and won't mic spam

whenever anyone muted u

u would reconnect

u constantly disrespected players

when u got perm banned

u acted like u didnt care

now u realize hg ftw

i vote for keeping him banned

I'd hate to say it but DON'T SHOOT I'M HIGH has pissed me off on more than one occasion with his ridiculous shenaningans.

whenever anyone muted u

u would reconnect

when u got perm banned

now u realize hg ftw

I agree.

Many times did he reconnect after I muted him. He has also been a complete smartass and has challenged me on a couple occasions about an action that I performed that I had solid reason to do so.

You'd better be serious about not being a "total fa****" because man did you ever piss a lot of people off.

I'd hate to say it but DON'T SHOOT I'M HIGH has pissed me off on more than one occasion with his ridiculous shenaningans.

I agree.

Many times did he reconnect after I muted him. He has also been a complete smartass and has challenged me on a couple occasions about an action that I performed that I had solid reason to do so.

i apoligize Artillary.

whenever anyone muted u

u would reconnect

when u got perm banned

now u realize hg ftw

i don't think you see the point of change. you're being completely contradicting in acting you don't care that you didn't take his post seriously, taking things that he's trying to get unbanned for and sorry for. maybe he's just stubborn for not caring in the first place.

Mayeb if you draw a pretty picture for hg, with lots of roses and a sunset, ..in paint

that might express how you feel about hg

wow jjk lol are u serious?

yo and DONT SHOOT IM HIGH i REMEBER U!

u WERE SO COOL!!! lol , i would always tell u to play i kissed a girl and i liked it!

damn what happened, u mic spammed? damn u were cool, if all u did is mic spam i think u should get unbanned, i mean theres so many freekillers and hackers out there thta should be banned.

damn sonnn u were cool if they do let u back on dont fuck up, and if someone is jsut reporting u cus they're a fa**** and have no life, make sure u tell the staff that, there are lots of false acccusers