Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Discussion

I recently got 2 tlisted for 2 days for doing something that one advisor told me was o.k. and has done the exact same thing I did.

When I got reported for it though another Advisor said it wasn't allowed and that I had freekilled and Red also agreed with him and so I got tlisted.

I'm not going to kill anyone in that situation again just so I don't get tlisted again but it's kind of stupid :/

This is the link to the tlist report.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=33815-monkay-wolverines

So whats the discussion here? As far as I understand (havent watched the demo yet) you killed Ts for a small detour, while orders were still being given. The Ts changed their mind and were shot. I dont see what the problem with them changing their mind is, as there was no order to actually not change their mind.

And, the fact that there is #derp within your name is also something.

Also: You have quite a decent history as well, which also was some reason for the tlist/length of the tlist. Not to mention, your tlist was generously decreased to the standard 2hrs.

Edited by DeathShot

Well Adam said it was ok a while back. He said if they already made up there mind and then they change it and go to the other place that it's delaying and you can kill them. The discussion is about the answers of the advisors conflicting and I don't remember the lead still giving orders when I killed them. I also don't agree that your history should always stick to you. I've had 1 valid tlist in the past 3 months.

Edited by Monkay-WOLVERINES#Derp