Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

League Of Legends Event Suggestion

Israeli

Was hoping to see if we can get a league of legends 5v5 summoners rift event im willing to prepare the event.

people can sign up round up 5v5 teams and we will make the matches, the same as the LCS and real tournaments that Riot makes (game wise)

if any council or leadership of any kind can pass the idea if we can make a prize or pm me for a further discussion, that would be helpful thank you and good day.

1336631863118.jpg

There'd have to be no subs, no ringers and no last minute replacements, no spectating, no streaming and a prize.

We Defiantly have to come up with a prise not that and excuse me JB rep or credits, people want glamorse gold baby i will figure something out

Could the teams be randomized, and not just 'pick your own 5'?

I kind of like this, idea but then again we should get friends of HG involved being that I know I have a lot of good friends I met on LoL. So I would be fine with either decision, pick your own team, or randomized.

• Like 1

Well I know i'm sure as fuck not gonna play if you can pick your own 5, where someone can pick the 5 best players and have the 'stacked team' and win-out...

Yeah a tournament that rewards good players for playing compatibly with other good players of their choosing sounds like a TERRIBLE idea.

Yeah a tournament that rewards good players for playing compatibly with other good players of their choosing sounds like a TERRIBLE idea.

It's the same arguement I had with the 10man Event.

Why let me pick my best 5 to play in the 10man Event = Not Fair

Why make it random = Fair for players with a less skill base as others.

You make it sound like people WHO have never touched league are gonna come play, which is a completely idiotic idea..

And yeah you're right it would be a good idea to pick your own teams if this wasn't a community.

It's the same arguement I had with the 10man Event.

Why let me pick my best 5 to play in the 10man Event = Not Fair

Why make it random = Fair for players with a less skill base as others.

You make it sound like people WHO have never touched league are gonna come play, which is a completely idiotic idea..

And yeah you're right it would be a good idea to pick your own teams if this wasn't a community.

Apples. Oranges. Css is a completely different game in that one or two people can realistically carry the other three over repeated games to win. In League of Legends, you are as good as that one idiot who gets caught 40 minutes in while your inhibitors are down. Good players can get slighted out of deserved wins because someone is on their team who is not up to snuff. To tell those same players that they now don't have a choice in whether or not they have to play with those less-skilled players is a terrible TERRIBLE marketing strategy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We could work up to something like this. If we get enough people to come out for ARAM Mondays or similar events, we could consider setting this up.

Would be friends of HG+, Might allow duos so that people could play with their friends while keeping one high skill dream team from crushing everyone. Setting up a system to get everyone there, such as assigning times to the teams for their matches that work for both parties. As .Prime said though, would have to be 1-2 ringers MAX