Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey! Im New :)

hey whats up. i came across your csgo server, the crackhouse one. it seems like you guys got a pretty good community going with people always in your servers.

goodstuff!

well my main point of coming here is that i wanted to let you guys know (if your interested) that i remade cs_crackhouse for csgo, and its a whole lot better than the map your currently running.

(what i mean is that it wasnt ported from css and disguised as a original work piece) :) i can tell when this is the case

which i dont blame you, because it has untill now been the only realistic option for csgo.

this is it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=135620693&searchtext=

check it out maybe you guys like it for your server. or maybe not. either way, heres an opportunity.

keep in mind that on april ninth i will upload my final update for this map, and the name will no longer be cs_crackhouse_xxl, but will be just cs_crackhouse. and the logo on the skyscraper will not be there in the update.

well have fun, see you guys around.

and again, congrats on the nice community you have here

bye :)

Hi welcome to forums.

We had put a diff version of the map before and it didnt work out good, so right now we are just keeping it same as it is right now.

oh well. your loss.

but please dont mistake my map for the current garbage out there. :)

i was just tryin to help yall get ahead of the game. respectively

i can tell you didnt play the map :)