Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Was T Listed For Following Orders And Abused

i8mydg

time: 2:45am aus time

abuser: purple spartan

server: hg jb

problem: firstly the order was to crouch wallk to bottom of cell stairs, spartan the admin ran out of lower vip so, i killed him. after this i was slayed and the accused of doing the wrong thing, freeshooting another player called the engineer (who i later inspected to have full health and accused of baiting (when i was on the catwalk near pool vents). he then went into argueing withme and then ended the convo with " post a fucking report"

overall, the slay command was used unfairly and i was t listed on false accusations. i would like something done about this as i was abused and everytime im going to buy admin something like this happens. thank you i8mydg

#linkhatswag

First of all follow template, without it we cant do anything.

1. Abuser name:purple spartan

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:41135927

3. What server:jb

4. About what time:idk

5. PROOF:dont have any

6. Please tell us about the incident

Waiting for purple to reply.

Aight. The order was walk. I was walking with speed that I had bought from the shop on. He killed me. I had also had reports of him freeshooting the engineer multiple times and getting tlocked fro it so I tlisted him. I'll look over the demo to see if the order was in fact crouchwalk but even so. He freeshot and baited and freekilled once or twice so the tlist was definitely deserved