Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Walter White Eh Que (Frosty) Abuse

kornpops

1. Abuser name: -hg- Walter White EH QUE

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20860415

3. What server: HG JAILBREAK

4. About what time: 5:15 pm

5. PROOF: request3.jpg

request2.jpg

request1.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:Gagging me for disliking the music that was being spammed.

First of all i was not spamming the music it was on a warday. second i told him to stop talking in admin chat how he dislikes my music that i play. third i showed him the rule on no disrespect.

There is no proof of you saying stop talking in admin chat how i dislike your music that you put on, you lied about about.

an admin can check the logs for that. and third I was not disrespecting you. Im displaying my opinion. Calling a peice of music gay, how can that be in any way possible disrespect?

OK so here what it is.

Tree

Dont use admin chat alot, i saw logs and you gotta calm your shit.

Also dont spam chat too, if you have problem post it here, dont start shit in server.

Frosty

Calling someone's music gay is not disrespect. He just wants it off so thats that.

You dont wanna turn it off its ok too, unless everyone asks off.

Dont gag people for using admin chat alot, warn kick ban, follow that, cause even if you gag them they can still type in admin chat.