Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ct's In Vents.

Turi Guiliano

There have been many times where the T's are sent to do 300 and there will be no CT in there so many T's go into the vent that goes to armory. Sometimes, CT's (Not just derps, many reputable, well-regarded people) will cut them off and kill them through armory vents. My understanding of the rules is that CT's cannot go into vents without physically seeing a T go through vents. Even though in this situation it is pretty obvious where a T is going, the CT does not physically see the T go through the vents. Is it still legal for CT's to cut them off? I feel like it ruins the opportunity to rebel and is a copout for the Ct's.

Devil, although I understand what you're saying, I feel as if this is going to cause a lot of arguments. What if the smoke is near beacons and a CT sees one run left near admin room, or what if a terrorist throws a smoke right at the armory vent entrance? I honestly think it would be better to allow CTs to go in vents (armory, deagle, pool, upper vip) only if they see a T run in there.

yeah, I have seen the vents abused many times and not many "people" seem to give a shit the motd clearly states "unless you see blahblah" but cts continously haunt vents. (especially when they are losing I.E. last guard)

I think this should be enforced more, example ct goes deagle vents to stand infront of entire team of ts (on deagle cage) to bait.

It will give ts a better chance at rebelling and encourage more people to go t side.

Edited by RiG-Th!S

yeah, I have seen the vents abused many times and not many "people" seem to give a shit the motd clearly states "unless you see blahblah" but cts continously haunt vents. (especially when they are losing I.E. last guard)

I think this should be enforced more, example ct goes deagle vents to stand infront of entire team of ts (on deagle cage) to bait.

It will give ts a better chance at rebelling and encourage more people to go t side.

1. People Rebel all the time on Css

2. Their are always 2 many ppl T side

3. Large number of derpass CTs Give Ts huge chance to rebel

4. When Reddevil is CT, He has to buy health and speed because people like archer and myself blow him up

5. If The Ts are on Deagle Cage and the Ct is in Vent, It is impossible that he could be baiting them From inside the Deagle Vent, Seeing as their is a giant glass window the Guntoss part and the Physical Cage in the way

6. Yolo

Guys Its Jailbreak. If you think someone is doing something wrong, record a demo or take screens and make a report on https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php. If you need clarification on a rule Join Ts3 and ask around. Add reddevil or mccain and spam them in steam till they help you. I will say this. I remember back in the day where Camping Deagle Vents was enforced and now it no longer is (If it is its by a small collection of badmins).

Also If they are always cutting you off, Then just take different routes to rebel, Go to the armory vent then knife arena vent then open ladders then deagle vent, then catwalk back down to armory vent then to armory. Trust me, cts are not that smart and they will think your some kind of ninja and u will most likely be successful