Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Joker

Szaero

1. Abuser name:Joker

2. Their Steam Id:N/A

STEAM_1:0:52659025

3. What server:HG Jailbreak CS:GO

4. About what time:a few minutes ago

5. PROOF: Witnesses

6. Please tell us about the incident

I have no immediate proof because i was not recording, i was kicked by Joker "Using Semantics for Racism" when i was simply defending my friend who had said he went to the "NIGER" River during his vacation and said he liked it; he was kicked for racism and when i spoke against him saying "Niger is a river, not a racial slur" and was kicked. This is not only admin abuse but i have one piece of hardcore proof. Joker himself, if he denies this not only lying he is being irresponsible and not taking responsibility for his own fuck-ups, he should be removed of his Administrative powers immediatley if he denies it. Not to mention the Abuse for kicking me when he was in a state of Ignorance, and when you say "You have no proof" even if i would have had a demo, it wouldn't record my voice. So there you go.

This is completely unacceptable for a professional game-play enviroment such as [HG] and therefore this MUST be dealt with with utmost importance, and REPROCUSSIONS must be enacted.

oh and, i couldn't screenshot because when i was kicked, i lost all logs of chat, so there you go, if you want me to get witnesses here, then i will.

Edited by RedDevil6193
STEAM_1:0:52659025
  • Like 3

had warned all because after original message of the Niger river is beautiful, someone stated your a Niger.

After this i warned no racism and people said it wasnt racism when they were calling each other nigers becuase its the name of a place. I was kicking anyone who used this after the fact.

Szaero did use this after he was warned not to and was kicked appropriately.

Others were banned including benerfere for calling me a nigeria. Semantics at work to get out of being racist.

Also no proof. :3

Good luck in your next 14 abuse reports on me this month

had warned all because after original message of the Niger river is beautiful, someone stated your a Niger.

After this i warned no racism and people said it wasnt racism when they were calling each other nigers becuase its the name of a place. I was kicking anyone who used this after the fact.

Szaero did use this after he was warned not to and was kicked appropriately.

Others were banned including benerfere for calling me a nigeria. Semantics at work to get out of being racist.

Also no proof. :3

Good luck in your next 14 abuse reports on me this month

You obvoiusly didn't read it, I was defending the ORIGINAL person who said Niger, and there is no possible way for me to have proof.

Oh and one more thing, When i put your name in, the sheer number of amounts of Admin abuse reports on you... SOMETHING has to be going on, everyone on HG Jailbreak didn't just decide to go fuck with Joker.

1) considering your out to get me and your the only one who complains means something is up. With you.

2)After an admin warns you not to say something, you probably shouldnt say it again to see if im serious.

3)Wow seemore. wow. dont post in abuse reports unless its about you.

4)boohoo cry home szaero. next time record a demo then i dont need to get my own proof, you can bring it for me.

L 04/07/2013 - 21:14:27: [basechat.smx] "rG | Szaero<549><STEAM_1:1:26595675><>" triggered sm_chat (text Umm, that wasn't racism, Niger is a country, tard.)

L 04/07/2013 - 21:15:03: [basechat.smx] "rG | Szaero<549><STEAM_1:1:26595675><>" triggered sm_chat (text No dude, ahve you ever heard of the NIGER river in NIGER?)

Usually people troll with that and do implied racism.

You deserved a kick.

Not abuse.

Permission to post by faded.