Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Issue With New Jalibreak Layout

Because you no longer have to teleport to death run and Dog House is connected from both soccer and obs, it's really easy for the Ts to escape and rebel if CTs aren't watching both areas carefully. If the Ts are ordered to go through obs to Dog House, all they have to do is run away through Dog House and they can get to soccer and back to the cell area. Same for the other way around.

I enjoy rebelling, but when it's too easy it messes up the game. It's too easy to rebel now that you can basically run around the whole map. Yeah, CTs should be more careful now to guard every entrance, but that's not going to happen a lot of the time. We have players who aren't always great CTs, just don't think as carefully about the game as others, are new, or just have trouble keeping up with stopping rebellers in all possible exits.

Can something be done about that? Also, I really enjoyed wipeout and slide. They were some of my favorite activities. Climb is pretty damn hard now as well. Can we get some version of the previous iterations of these back? And more importantly, can something be done to stop rebelling from being so easy because of the two entrances to Dog House?

Because you no longer have to teleport to death run and Dog House is connected from both soccer and obs, it's really easy for the Ts to escape and rebel if CTs aren't watching both areas carefully. If the Ts are ordered to go through obs to Dog House, all they have to do is run away through Dog House and they can get to soccer and back to the cell area. Same for the other way around.

The lead CT should just tell other CTs to go to these places in advance so that Ts cannot rebel.

I enjoy rebelling, but when it's too easy it messes up the game. It's too easy to rebel now that you can basically run around the whole map. Yeah, CTs should be more careful now to guard every entrance, but that's not going to happen a lot of the time. We have players who aren't always great CTs, just don't think as carefully about the game as others, are new, or just have trouble keeping up with stopping rebellers in all possible exits.

It's a new map; CTs are slow on the learning curve. They will eventually adjust.

Can something be done about that? Also, I really enjoyed wipeout and slide. They were some of my favorite activities. Climb is pretty damn hard now as well. Can we get some version of the previous iterations of these back? And more importantly, can something be done to stop rebelling from being so easy because of the two entrances to Dog House?

>wanting the ripped and glitchy shit "made" by Salsa over what Youthedog made

Yeah, no. Youthedog and Bonbon are still making adjustments to the map; if it does end up that some of these changes overly benefit the T side, there will be more changes to counterbalance this.

• Like 1

So you can stop crying, I added an alarm above DR exit & doghouse entrance so if any T passes through obs tower, dog house door, or DR exit, it will spin and play the sound for 45 seconds, if it gets annoying when you bring T's there for a day, I'll remove it but that'll be all based on your reaction to it unless you can propose another solution.

So you can stop crying, I added an alarm above DR exit & doghouse entrance so if any T passes through obs tower, dog house door, or DR exit, it will spin and play the sound for 45 seconds, if it gets annoying when you bring T's there for a day, I'll remove it but that'll be all based on your reaction to it unless you can propose another solution.

2 buttons in guard tower in obs and another set in in soccer somewhere to disable the alarms either entrance?

• 2 weeks later...

It should just spin red and not play a sound, or if it does, it should be a quick sound like a button press.

45 seconds would get on peoples nerves quickly.

45 seconds seems pretty excessive. You could go there, kill the rebelling T, and it would still play for a while. Even at three seconds I think it might get annoying.

Also, CTs are still not wising up to preventing rebels running through dog house and death run.

• Like 1

45 seconds seems pretty excessive. You could go there, kill the rebelling T, and it would still play for a while. Even at three seconds I think it might get annoying.

Also, CTs are still not wising up to preventing rebels running through dog house and death run.

which leads to a LOT less days in dog house/deathrun