Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Necessary Evil

Drizzy

Necessary Evil

Background:

I just want to start off by letting everyone know that Necessary Evil was originally owned by Neko. Also, Inc was a Co-Owner of NE. People will always say things about this organization, but I am doing my best to rebuild it. One more thing, Neko gave me permission to recreate this org :) .

Owner:

Drizzy Phizzy

Org Moderators:

Francesco Cataldo

Meek Mill

Members:

Kyle Lemmings

Simon Riley

Dominic Cataldo

Goodguy Greg

Burke Jenkins

Pickles Pickles

David Alexander

Master Shake

Ryan Mcbang

Oscar Smith

Caleb Norton

Cody Longdong

Lolipop McGee

Master Shake

Dick Butkiss

Kate Diva

Jesus Yahweh

Shady Mcshades

Recruits:

Darkside

French Toast

Kold Fusion

Recruits will be granted a provisional membership, and will be monitored closely. If any recruit is caught breaking rules/trolling/generally being a bad person, they will be removed. Anyone is allowed to post demos, or give me information that shows the person doing such things. We aim to make this a nice org, so anyone can help out. Also, our members, org moderators, and the leader is bound to the same rules as recruits(obviouosly), we expect all of you to behave properly. That means follow the rules, etc...

How to join:

Add me on steam... I'm [HG] Drizzy.

Get invited to our steam group page.

Join the teamspeak server... address is voice.hellsgamers.com

Follow the server's rules.

I will be consulting my org members when deciding on accepting a request or not. If you are someone who trolls/breaks server rules we will find out. At that point you will not be accepted.

Allies:

BBC, The Pimp

To sum it up:

We are trying to rebuild this organization. We do not accept rule breakers of any kind, and we look for improvements. If anyone has comments on how we can make the org better you are encouraged to let me know.

One more thing...

Everyone is encouraged to join hellsgamers, and become part of the community. Also, joining our teamspeak server enhances the gameplay. Just have some fun, and keep growing.

Edited by Drizzy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...