Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Banned From Ts For No Reason

Moose1234

Yes i warned you in game to stop, b4 that i muted you, you still went and trolled.

SO he kicked you out of server and you come in ts3 and do same thing.

Ban is 2 hours wait it out.

Well i didnt see it was in abuse section so you forgot template too.

1. Abuser name:Red

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:34243649

3. What server:ts3

4. About what time:right now

5. PROOF:dont have it.

6. Please tell us about the incident: got banned

If I were you I would come out with the truth if this isn't the truth since I will be reviewing the demos that red has and if I see that you start instigating anything against poopmaster and you are trying to be the victim on here, I swear I will make you regret having me review this.

Whoa calm down. If you see the demos, then you'll see I was trying to keep the peace. This guys just absolutely RAGES at css jailbreak playeras and calls us fa****s. I said "We all need to be friends."

Poopmaster is an angry person, and you'll see that in the demo

You know what you should of just kept quiet after that mute that red gave you, but no you insisted on talking and for some stupid reason you brought up his mom which is a good god damn reason for that kick and just for that I will ban you extensively longer than what the ban is and also on servers for being idiotic.