Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Creep Score Chart (Ad Carries/mid/top)

enigma#

For people crazy about their cs score:

516ee56313250.png

While it is important to have a good creep/minute score (it isn't everything), please take into account your role and the amount of harass you deal with in your lane.

Pro players can usually do 200@20 minutes (around 10 C/Minute) but we're not them luckily :P

As an AD carry, I strive for about 7-8 cs/minute with harass and team fights etc.. I think I do get an average of about 7 (lows of 5-6 and highs of 7-8).

imo if you can outCS your opponent and get kills off of them you're in a good place.

A good way to benchmark this is to start a custom game with no bots:

a) pick your champ and start bot lane

b ) CS as best as you can at 10 minutes. You are welcome to use abilities however this will skew the CS in favour because I hope you're not going to use abilities on creeps if you are fighting against an enemy concurrently.

c) Realistically, you will not TYPICALLY hit in a ranked/normal more than 10 creeps per minute although in the practice, you can.

d) Repeat until you get bored or you think you're decent enough to continue.

e) Write them down and see if there is something you can do to improve it (if necessary)

Edited by enigma#
  • Like 2