Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse -Hg- Sex, L!es Aud!otape Abuse

Poohunter

Name: -hg- Sex, L!es, Aud!otape

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32820484

Server: Jailbreak

Time: Around 5-10 minutes ago

Proof: http://www.mediafire...hfabgsobqdyner1

about: Around tick 3500 is the time where he claims I freekilled him. So someone took lead and said all T's freeze, so as I went up ladder and peaked around the corner, I thought I saw him moving but he had just stopped so it may not be too easy to tell when whoever watches the demo. Then he started to move toward me, I'd say around a good 1.5 meters, which I would think was going against the orders. So I shot him, and the next round, around tick 7000, at the start of the next round, he tells me I freekilled and asks me to slay myself. I argue it wasn't, but then he slayed me.

If admins do consider this a freekill, that's alright, I'm cool with it, I can see how some might say it's in the grey area. But I don't think I was nitpicking since I did think saw him moving right when I peaked around the corner, and then saw him moving again, that's just me though. I don't know, maybe I was nitpicking, just check this out please.

Edited by Poohunter

Well poohunter i got something for you, the guy you were following, he went like more than so much and you didnt kill him.

And where lsd just twiched he didnt like did something that bad that needed a kill.

So he did kinda move a bit wasnt that big deal, and he did asked you to slay yourself and you didnt so not abuse.