Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ideas For Jailbreak Map

Really wish we could add a basketball court to the map :(

Well, plug-ins have to work with both CSS and CS:GO and I'm not sure as of now what could be done.

Soccer is actually enjoyable more now considering it's a real ball and it doesn't move at .5 MPH + a soccer plug-in (teams/scores/punishments) is going to be worked on by bonbon when he has time.

We almost never do death run anymore because it's nearly impossible. It's so easy to rebel by running onto the CT side, and Ts die very quickly on it. The old death run was an improvement.

Same with the sweeper that has replaced wipeout. We barely do it because of the opportunities to rebel and the game isn't much fun. Maybe leave it in but put back in wipeout, or something like it.

And I still miss slide, I wish we could have it back.

Add in a surf course, have it in a completely separate part of the map with a teleport leading to it like the old Deathrun. Maybe a few hard-to-reach areas that may have a pistol or a teleport outside while you're out on the course.

Have the CT's able to set the floor to kill/teleport like slide was.

+1000000 this would be so awesome

Adding the warden's office is a great idea, What I would love to see in the map is a Surfing area. I know that surfmaps are very large and I don't know if it fits in the current map. But in the map are lots of Classic counterstrike Minigames such as Deathrun and ''Parkour'' but I miss the Surfing in this order.

I know this will never happen but I think it would be the coolest thing if those cameras inside soccer, above tbox and in the guard tower inside dog house were able to be placed in mini screens on the top right by your radar to see what the camera sees. So you'll be able to see when rebooblers or guards go through that area but only lead warden would have it.

I know this will never happen but I think it would be the coolest thing if those cameras inside soccer, above tbox and in the guard tower inside dog house were able to be placed in mini screens on the top right by your radar to see what the camera sees. So you'll be able to see when rebooblers or guards go through that area but only lead warden would have it.

Monitors and cameras have been broken for a while since css, and they'd have to be on screens in a certain room considering this isn't Gmod.

Also considering I'd have to completely remake everything and I'm not sure what CSS wants or if they need any change.

Edited by youthedog

Monitors and cameras have been broken for a while since css, and they'd have to be on screens in a certain room considering this isn't Gmod.

wow, I didn't even know it was possible haha. Even then there wouldn't be a good place to put it. The earlier suggestion of turning the sauna room to the wardens room would be good but at the same time no point since ct's must be in sight of t's at all times.