Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ideas For Jailbreak Map

Yeah Bonbon, how do you go about creating an area anyway? How much time on average did you spend on the last update for CS:GO? (new deathrun, spinning dildo, ect)

I'd say 150-250 hours considering testing (each compile is at least 8 minutes) , redoing area's after people QQ. Plus my time in csgo sdk is like 300 hours I think and that's basically for this map.

I think we should replace sauna since noone goes there anymore and have it be a shooting range with 2 scouts on each corners so that rebellers can go and a gun from there.

and the award for worst idea 2013 goes to......

as if its not easy enough for ts to rebel now.

I think we should replace sauna since noone goes there anymore and have it be a shooting range with 2 scouts on each corners so that rebellers can go and a gun from there.

We already have plans of our own to replace it.

Youdadawg knows what I want.

Also, we wouldn't have 2 scouts in there. The pistol is enough, you don't need any more help to rebel.

Overall I think that the making the rules more strict on CT'S on what tarps they can use and what days they can do make it easier on the T'S, while the map makes it easier on the CT'S because it got harder to rebel after the latest map update.

For example, the exit of deathrun is closed so when t's go inside soccer they have no escape route

But overall i find the gameplay to be very balanced

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually agree with that. That would be pretty cool. Soccer isn't used too often in JB, at least when i've been on. So we use it as an ice rink! Maybe like a knifing ice rink for playing 'pokemon' haha.

There was actually a rink on one of the test maps, but it didn't work very well.