Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ideas For Jailbreak Map

How about Volleyball (As seen in CSS Minigames)

Physics don't work the same in CSGO as they do in CSS.

Assassin, are talking about smash cannons? If so, it's too big to put in, and I'm not even sure if it'll work cause of the physics, if it is possible, I could make it a teleport area but it all depends on how much it would increase file size too.

2 Ideas,

Wipeout: What if the pedastools on wipeout moved possibly up/down or even clockwise/counterclockwise in a circle?

Climb: What if there were extra platforms that could get you to the top, but they could be broken with a knife/gunshot to kill teammates?

Just thought these could be interesting ideas! :)

• Like 1

As if you guys don't have enough ways to rebel? You can buy a gun, do it, if you get to the point where you know you're gonna die, why do it? I've seen people come out of hurdles and kill Cts with their knives. At most I'd give you a smoke or flash for the best of luck, plus you have the grenade in soccer if I'm not mistaken.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Please fix the bombs whenever you can. i agree with the post above me

2. Would a disco area be able to be implemented

3. Can you place a pardon button in the electric chair

4. Would there be anyway for dodge to be changed so that the columns that move forward can come from the front or back. Like have one column come from the back and the next column come from the front. This way it would kind of prevent the whole "stay in the back in dodge"

Change sauna into the Wardens Office where it has like a 2 bullet double barrel shotgun underneath a desk and like easter egg photos on the walls.

LOVE THIS IDEA

Why give even more OP weapons around the map for Ts to get and rape CTs?

1. Please fix the bombs whenever you can. i agree with the post above me

2. Would a disco area be able to be implemented

3. Can you place a pardon button in the electric chair

4. Would there be anyway for dodge to be changed so that the columns that move forward can come from the front or back. Like have one column come from the back and the next column come from the front. This way it would kind of prevent the whole "stay in the back in dodge"

1. Bombs will be fixed when Bonbon has the time, you guys can rebel easily without them, stop crying and be patient.

3. No, electric chair is to die, you buy your way out with rep or die like a man.

4. I'm not quite sure what you mean by this..

I mean that when people go in dodge the majority of them just go in the back and go side to side. Would there be any way to change it so that is prevented.

Also i have this idea that in doghouse you put this area where the floor is lava and there are two like pillars opposite of each other that move when a button is pressed. That way you can have 1 ct and 1 t on each side and have them knife fight on the pillars when they move next to each other

And on that disco room idea, just a small room with the disco ball and that lights up when a button is pressed.