Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse 'prison Master' Unfair Ban To Ign: Grintendo

Grintendo1

Well, i am just amazed.. Really.

Let's start with what happened. Prison Master, leading gave an order to VIP, i refused because quite frankly i couldn't even understand the order, and during this time a new order (i beleive atleast) had been given about when the cell doors open or whatever... After the doors opened i was killed in the VIP lower cell.

Now, even if this wasn't a freekill, yes i like to enjoy a good moan and complaint as much as the next person, but i'm confident i had reason not to be killed.

Despite this, i did send Prison master messages saying basicaly 'wtf dude' (nothing more rude than what most admins/players language is like) and explaining the rule (incase he isn't awear). And as a response next round he said 'Grintendo stop breaking rules or i'll ban you'. In response i replied 'I haven't broken any'. Due to this, i was banned for 2 hours.

Now i don't mind waiting 2 hours out, as annoying as it is. But getting banned for what? Responding to an admin, (while he wasn't given out orders, btw)? Or complaining/asking justification for why i was killed?

Please get back to this soon, like i said i'm not that all assed about being Fk'd or waiting a couple hours, but admins like this who just use their powers for such small reasons just tick me off.

• Like 2

1. Abuser name: Prison Master

2. Their Steam Id: Must i get this?

3. What server: jail break

4. About what time: 4PM GMT

5. PROOF: Please read previous, and we can discuss :)

6. Please tell us about the incident

Im sorry i didn't post this format sooner :). Thankyou Sonic!

• Like 3

Can i just have this confirmed by a staff member please?

Since i was mostly talking in Gang Chat, i think this is a VERY important point...

Gang chat, is designed for gangs to talk to each other, therefore if i "spam" (which i didn't) gang-chat, surely that's no reason for an admin to ban/punish me, as they're not even in the gang, and i can't be held responsible for "spamming" an admin, just because they can view all gang chats. I use the @ command to talk to admins when i want to talk to them, i use gang chat when i wish to talk to my gang.... And as far as mic spam goes, i only got a chance to reply to him (when he wasn't even giving commands) via the microphone once! And within 3 seconds after that i was banned!

• Like 1

Well i've been unbanned, and i just want to post a response here, if that's ok that is.

I just want to thank Icon for reviewing that so fast, and having so many admins on a server it gets hard to keep up with you all lol. And yes Icon, i totally agree, i would not want this to continue to some silly "bitch fight" as it was, i won't be starting shit, i'm not one for high emotions.

And prison master, please take note of this, i think Icon's response was a good enough lesson for us all.

• Like 1

Yes, this has been resolved, let's put this behind us shall we? And let this serve as a reminder to admins on how to use their powers for such situations, and for others to not over-talk themselves ;) ;p

Edited by Grintendo1

I just wanted to see how many times you verbally warned him to stop.

However I do feel the gag was unnecessary since he was only speaking in gang chat. Unless of course, you warned him to drop it via voice (which is what i wanted trixus's demo for). He didn't really type anything in chat, only to admin & gang. Gag does not block messages sent in either of those methods.That being said, I think this could have been settled much more peacefully had you both tried to actually understand one another.

Grintendo, in the future please provide proof when creating an abuse report (with demos or screenshots).

Boxer, speaking in gang chat isn't against the rules, unless a player is breaking other server rules. But I'd hardly consider what he did spamming. Perhaps he was arguing with you and you told him to stop, and he kept going, I don't know. Your demo is inconclusive since it doesn't record your own voice.

Try to get along to avoid unnecessary reports such as these.

As far as the proof goes, not abuse.

• Like 1