Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teamspeak Forum Plug-In

LazaHorse

I'm at work right now, and the wi-fi here blocks P2P access (government job). Because of it, I can't access teamspeak on my laptop, and instead of updating the TS app for iphones, they released a new version that I would have to pay another 5 bucks for (screw that). I remember the old forums had a plug-in or gadget (whatever you techno-dongs call it) that showed the full teamspeak and who was in what channel. Is there a way we can get that back on the new forums? I'm not sure where you'd put it, but probably on the "Forums" frontpage. It'd be nice for us who are having out liberty stifled by the man while at work.

http://community.inv...viewer-for-ips/

inb4 infraction/deletion

I stand corrected, admittedly it was submitted 9 days ago, only tested on the original 1.0 IPB board, and the author is somewhat dubious. But it could work.

But Laz, what exactly did you you want it for? It shows you who is on but you can't really interact with them, unless that is what you were looking for.

Edited by Papa John

I stand corrected, admittedly it was submitted 9 days ago, only tested on the original 1.0 IPB board, and the author is somewhat dubious. But it could work.

But Laz, what exactly did you you want it for? It shows you who is on but you can't really interact with them, unless that is what you were looking for.

Yeah I'd just like a way to check and see who is on in case I want to contact someone by forum PMs or steam chat or something.