Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Bought V.i.p For Perp But I Do Not Have It.

uroyoan

I recently bought gold V.I.P for perp lite server since I like it and was maxed out on genes and needed more genes. But when I got In I noticed I did not have gold membership but the perp money I just bought was there. I went into this site right away to see what is wrong, And I noticed I had gold. But when I look closer it said it was for counterstrike. I Know I selected garry's mod and not counter strike. So could I get a change of my gold membership of counterstrike to garrys mod just so I could enjoy the game even more?

• 2 weeks later...

gotchu bruh,

https://hellsgamers.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=purchases. check your purchases and make sure they are active. on your profile it says you are a gold member, so it should be working.

VsJqdbP.png

in this image, I highlighted the important parts to check over in yellow, and the red is critical. 2FAK9xc.png

if there is something in yellow that isnt correct, click new support request(highlighted red)

• 7 months later...