Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lissandra

InstantNoodles

Hey for anyone who has experence with Lissandra, first hand or just witnessed, whats your opinion on her? Im considereing buying her but something about her play style just seems strange as she needs to be constantly within close range to be effective. People may debate that her escape move is great but if you land a stun like Taric, it would shut down her escape move and make her killable. Her Q would constantly push her lane as she can't focus a single target outside of autoattack. W would requre her to be within REALLY close range so she can still get hit by stuns and such. To make up for the squishiness one would have to build a bit of sustain so wouldn't that take out some of her damage potental? I just watched the champion spotlight but something about it just seemed off. Please give your experence and opinions about her cause im not really sure if shes going to be worth the buy or not...

TL;DR: Should i buy or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCp5lBceTA

Edited by InstantNoodles!

I feel that she is a very aggressive champion which is currently what the meta wants.

She also has consistend damage output and great utility and on the right hands she can make insane plays.

Thats the thing that kinda turns me off. Her W only snares doesnt stop them from stunning her so she can't escape. And the range of her W is pretty short so shes gonna be within dangerous range. To make up for the aggressive plays shes gonna have to build tanky, but wouldn't that sacrfice alot of her damage?

Thats the thing that kinda turns me off. Her W only snares doesnt stop them from stunning her so she can't escape. And the range of her W is pretty short so shes gonna be within dangerous range. To make up for the aggressive plays shes gonna have to build tanky, but wouldn't that sacrfice alot of her damage?

Learn to use her ult + hourglass correctly and u can build complete glass cannon.

• Like 1