Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This Should Not Be Allowed.

Today in JB, there was a warday, so I decided to play some classic ACDC, and then the Bibleman keeps telling me to turn it off. I don't, and get muted. Then he plays his own shitty music. I get unmuted and play music again. He tells me off, but noone else does, and to fear getting banned, I turn off, then he plays his own music.

tl:dr Bibleman muting people so he can play his own music.

If your in game name is Harvey Dent then I'm gonna explain this to you again. YOUR MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE SHIT. Do not use hldj to convert your music. That's why I say off. And you you are not Harvey Dent then the Off was not for you. Harvey Dent is the person Who plays music every single fucking time he gets a chance. Now for my music, I played because there was no one else playing.

• Like 1

If your in game name is Harvey Dent then I'm gonna explain this to you again. YOUR MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE SHIT. Do not use hldj to convert your music. That's why I say off. And you you are not Harvey Dent then the Off was not for you. Harvey Dent is the person Who plays music every single fucking time he gets a chance. Now for my music, I played because there was no one else playing.

I am HD, and my music does not sound shit. There is some music that sounds like shit, but not the ones I played. You were the only one saying off, while some people wanted to hear the music. We have different opinions on shit or not, but stop. Wait your chance