Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Harder To Become Cop

I think the perp server makes it too easy to become cop, The reason I'm saying because I have been seeing ppl get there 12 hours. Then they shoot/RDM people for no reason. Also lots of cops use there gun to stop someone with warrent, like tthere suppose to use there tazer which they cant get threw their heads. Thank you for ur time

I agree with this i have seen more RDM, random arrest, as well as police killing people who have not used deadly force against them or another instead of tasing them since the time was lowered. I believe twelve hours is not enough time with all the power you get as a police officer.

Edited by Sergeant Gage

If you guys are honestly seeing a cop RDMing, post a report! We have our HGbans for a reason. Make the report and that player can be dealt with or alert an admin about it in-game. Also, if you see a cop shooting when he should have been tazing for example, let him know about the rules. Overall though I don't see a problem with 12 because we don't want players waiting around forever for jobs.

• Like 2

I agree with magic. homewer there is a lot of abuse but we can always make our reports.

Like I said record and report. When you join just open up your console (~) and just type record <demonamehere> and whenever you want to stop it just type stop in console and to find your demo just type demoui in console or shift+f2 and load it.

meh, hard call, i do agree with making it 24 hours again if possible because this job is easily abused. yeah yeah, post a report but 24 hours honestly isn't that long to wait, especially with a cop job since you get a tazer, gun, spike strips, etc. If someone REALLY wants to become a police officer, and actually be apart of our server and have fun on it, they should show HG/leadership that they are willing to put time and effort in order to prove they aren't just going to wait a little bit of time, then cause problems.

• Like 1

now this is just a suggestion. we should have the npc that gives the job have you take a test. like a multiple choice.

example:

If a wanted suspect is fleeing, but has not used deadly force, what should you do?

a: break there legs

b: kill them

c: tazer them

there would be 20 questions, and they would have to get them all right. if they didnt, they could retake the test in 24 hours.

now this is just a suggestion. we should have the npc that gives the job have you take a test. like a multiple choice.

example:

If a wanted suspect is fleeing, but has not used deadly force, what should you do?

there would be 20 questions, and they would have to get them all right. if they didnt, they could retake the test in 24 hours.

20 Questions and if someone fails 1 they have to repeat it all over again? lol no.

Edited by Razor

example:

Or they could read the rules?

I agree it should be 24 hours, Magic does have a point to record. But most of the times it's random they catch you when you are not recording or shot you in the back when you can't see anything. One night in the server there was 2 cops shooting everybody and ruining away. Before you can get their steam Id they discount.

Just because someone is on the server for 12 hours it doesn't mean they know how to be a cop...

True, but even if somebody is on the server for 24 hours, it doesn't mean they know how to be a cop, or the rules for cop. I don't really think it matters whether its 12 or 24 it's mostly about if they read the rules or not.

True, but even if somebody is on the server for 24 hours, it doesn't mean they know how to be a cop, or the rules for cop. I don't really think it matters whether its 12 or 24 it's mostly about if they read the rules or not.

I didn't say that time mattered, I'm simply stating that just because people are on the server it doesn't mean they are being put through training for every job before they get it

• Like 2

I didn't say that time mattered, I'm simply stating that just because people are on the server it doesn't mean they are being put through training for every job before they get it

Just got somthing in mind why don't we have a system for mass rdm

Ex:Kill 10 players in less of 30 seconds=automatic ban