Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund - Champions League -

Arezk

Meh was hoping Real Madrid would make it to the finals. but they wanted to give Dortmund a chance.

Nah, Madrid was lazy for the entire game until the last 15 minutes, realized they're kinda fucked and started trying. Both teams couldn't capitalize on any chances there were (Lewandowski celebrating early lol).

Munich probably won't Dortmund considering Madrid tied and beat Barca this season with Messi playing and Dortmund barely beat Madrid while Munich destroyed Barca.

I've never seen them play against each other but this entire month is just going to be analyzing the other team but looking at the stats, Dortmund could beat them or it will just be a high scoring game which will be decided in OT.

Nah, Madrid was lazy for the entire game until the last 15 minutes, realized they're kinda fucked and started trying. Both teams couldn't capitalize on any chances there were (Lewandowski celebrating early lol).

Munich probably won't Dortmund considering Madrid tied and beat Barca this season with Messi playing and Dortmund barely beat Madrid while Munich destroyed Barca.

I've never seen them play against each other but this entire month is just going to be analyzing the other team but looking at the stats, Dortmund could beat them or it will just be a high scoring game which will be decided in OT.

Yeah, I really don't know both these teams that much only reason I went for Dortmund is because I like its name lul.

Edited by Arezk

Dortmund will be 2-1 winners because Lewandowski has been in super form lately and with the support from Reus but it will be a tough game because Bayern have players like Robben, Muller and Gomez, not to mention that Gotze will be in bad form since he is moving to bayern in the summer transfer window so he will be coming up against his new team

Dortmund will win by penalties definition, fukin lewandowski and marco reus are hella overpowered

(Borrusia Dortmund v Bayern Munchen today for the Bundesliga at 18:30 german time)

Edited by Dolan

Dortmund will win by penalties definition, fukin lewandowski and marco reus are hella overpowered

(Borrusia Dortmund v Bayern Munchen today for the Bundesliga at 18:30 german time)

Oh yeah lewandawski is so consistent considering how much he scored against Madrid with the easier chances imaginable

Bayern Munich will win , the idea that they would throw this game after being ultra consistent all year is dumb . Bayern also have a much stronger side and most of their players were there for last years defeat against Chelsea so they really have it all to play for. Bayern Munich won the bundesliga in a record time , only losing 3 times, so they're on a hot streak off the back of these wins which should have positive morale effects. To be completely honest Dortmund didn't show up in the second leg against Real Madrid and played very shit while bayern went and beat barca three nil ,bayern have been favourites the past 2 years so they got it this year, and possibly next year with mario gotze coming into their squad for £31m

• 3 weeks later...

unlucky dortmund. They were equal until the 89th minute where Robben had an chance to convert, and he did but I thing Dortmund should have easily won I felt they were more dominant in the match and weindfiller and subotic were on top form. Ribery and Boateng were also diving all over the place but Lewandoski stepping on Boateng was uncalled for. If Gotze would have played then it would have possibly tilted the game in Bor.Dortmund's favour but he didnt appear in the game because of the transfer to bayern that will go through in the transfer window

Final Score : Bor.Dortmund 1 - FC Bayern 2

Edited by Forgetful Predator

I hate how you guys say he doesn't deserve the goal, that entire game he worked his ass off, tiring himself out, do you guys understand how hard it is to keep your composure, taking that shot, in that spot? It's not luck, it's skill. Both teams played well but when it came down to the crucial moments, the stars shined.

to be honest the ref was an absolute wanker

he didnt give dortmund foulds they very much deserved and dante should have gotten a second yellow for the brutal pen on reus

overall the goals of bayern were legit but the game would have gone a very different path if the the ref had worn the blue shirt instead of the red he wore