Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Solo Que Can Suck My **** Also Randies

Claws

I refuse to ever play a solo que game in league or even with some randoms. The amount of idiots on that game astounds me. I guess didn't notice it until later when I started to get better at league because of the gamers on hellsgamers teamspeak. I'm usually a "tame" gamer I almost never never rage when I play. But holy balls. After playing so many games on league that usually last about 40 mins or an hour and just to end up losing it really upsets me. It is almost always random 12 yr old kids that end up losing the game for us. Example a support who has 11 kills because all he/she does is ks. Junglers who dont gank. Someone who refuses to play any lane but the lane they want to play. The list goes on and on. Even if I have 3 friends on who can play but we have to play with a random I will refuse to play. In league when 1 person feeds it begins to affect other people. I wish I screenshot the game I played yesterday. I was playing Zigs and was doing pretty good but bot lane got f'd and late game everything went to hell. Our support volibear took about 8 of my kills that i ignited and ulted and obv should have been mine. Quinn and ashe ran away during teamfights. And our jungler never ganked he went afk after about 5 mins becaus volibear screamed at him for not calling mia EVEN THOUGH HE IS A JUNGLER !?!?!?LOGIC!?!??!. I would delete my league If there weren't people on teamspeak that were good at league.

I have a solution for you:

Mute your team.

Block all chat.

And you will make it to the "ELO Heaven" in 1 month.

Thank me later.

Note: ELO hell and ELO heaven don't exist. Its simply an excuse for players to go full retards.

Edited by VeN
  • Like 1

I have a solution for you:

Mute your team.

Block all chat.

And you will make it to the "ELO Heaven" in 1 month.

Thank me later.

Note: ELO hell and ELO heaven don't exist. Its simply an excuse for players to go full retards.

Amen

Heh, It's hard for me because I like to play support ranked. It sucks to watch the whole team collapse when you and your adc are doing okay. The other day I was first pick, called support first, locked my support in, the other team chooses a support and adc and then our third pick auto locks sona... *facepalm*

Edited by Zekk

If you already start blaming a SPECIFIC PERSON on your team, you've pretty much lost the game.

The attitude of the team (that includes you) dictates a good chunk of how you play. Likewise, their attitude towards the game is just as important.

Also this kinda reminds me of the league of legends reddit, not too sure why...

If you already start blaming a SPECIFIC PERSON on your team, you've pretty much lost the game. The attitude of the team (that includes you) dictates a good chunk of how you play. Likewise, their attitude towards the game is just as important. Also this kinda reminds me of the league of legends reddit, not too sure why...

I never blame other people and I never really rage at other peope either. Tbh you wouldnt know If I was raging becaus I usally just get really quiet. But yeah If a SPECIFIC PERSON on my team is 0/50/0 their attitude is prob all ready bad. And im not going to just sit there and let my support take my cs and not place wards. Ill usually say something like "hey can you please place some wards it would be very helpful"

That's actually how my team loses alot one players gets WAY TO MAD at a another player saying all kinds of stuff to them and then that player will almost always start doing even worse. psychological warfare lol but when its pointed at your team its no good. Honestly just taunting people in league pisses people off It really does. Saying things like nice flash after a dumb mistake on the other team makes them angry too. I know that I play better when I'm not angry lol.

I do not think it is that bad in solo que, im gold 2 now and it isnt the worse thing, i just like to play with friends so i rarely play ranked, but in that time it was not so bad. Do not get me wrong ive had my fair share of *trolls*, but i dont care cause i play for fun more then anything

• Like 1