Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Admins Are Taking Advantage Of Their Power

adamlanza

Hi, i play in your Jailbreak server frequently, and my name is Adam Lanza. Admins tell me to change my name or get banned and keep kicking me until i change it. i see no rules against having this name or any name in general. Its not racist and its not illegal or bad. some people say its offensive, but everything in counterstrike is offensive in nature. Im currently playing with someone named "kunt destroyer", i find that offensive and gross, but i dont complain. So i guess my question would be am i allowed to play with the name Adam Lanza? and is it against the server rules to do so?

and now i was just banned by Karma of pain or something like that because i was asking why my name would get me banned. its unbelievable that this server has come to this. the admins said because "its a national tragedy", yet i have seen many players on this exact server with names like osama bin laden, saddam hussein and the likes and they are not banned or harrased. i think that they are discriminating against me and its completely unjust and Karma is having a bad day or something and feels like taking it out on the jailbreak server. i think that this is not what HG's standards are and i believe he should be repremanded or trained better or something because i love your servers and love playing on them but i cant take the harrassment i get from the admin(s)

EDIT: ALSO, THIS IS COMING FROM AN ADMIN WHO IS OFFENDED BY SO CALLED "TERRORIST" OR "INDECENT" NAMES, WHEN HE HIMSELF IS IN A GANG IN JAILBREAK CALLED "AL QUEDA" that is unbelievable

Edited by adamlanza

1. Abuser name:Karma

2. Their Steam Id:0:13916293

3. What server:jb

4. About what time:idk

5. PROOF:https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=36708-true-american-hero

6. Please tell us about the incident

I fixed it for you.

What i think here is.

You tried to make a very bad and sad joke about that killing.

You are lucky he warned and kicked you.

I m upgrading your ban to a week.

Next time i see you in server with that name expect a perm ban.

Also dont make any other useless threads about this, or i will ban you from the forums too and perm in game.