Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Slightly Drunk And Angered

sgtstupid

I was on the ZS server. I just got home after a hard days work. I play on the ZS server when I have free time. I look forward to playing every day. I actually dream about playing. Regardless, I was on one of the mall maps just a few minutes ago. I setup an arsenal crate in buffalo wild wings and when the round started, i went to buy my weapons and melee. While in the process, I was prop killed by somebody. Since I'm familiar with LUA, I know for a fact that I can make it so that If a human kills another human with a prop, the administrators will know. It would display in the overlay as if a zombie killed a human or a human killed a zombie. If I can get the support for this idea, to prevent anymore prop killing human vs. human, i will do so. It wouldn't take very long. I just want justice. The server is a little unbalanced and I fully understand that the administrators are overwhelmed along with the basic members of HG. If i can get enough support from nobel players and the administration, I will send the code to somebody that has access to the server's script and what files and columns of code need to modified.

Thankyou,

Love Sgt.Stupid.

PS: I love this server, don't give me a reason to hate it. It's practically the only one I spend the majority of my time on. No other ZS servers like it. Help me so i can help everyone.

I would like to know if my work isn't going to go to complete waste. I'm not positive how long it would take me to code everything. I only have 3/5 hours to myself a day and I would like to use them wisely and not have them go in vain. It shouldn't take too long but WHY waste my time if it's never going to be used? Ya know?