Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Map Requests

youthedog

So I'm thinking of making some videos of me mapping, hopefully speed mapping, which is why I've come to you guys.

I can't always think of themes/ideas for maps so I want you guys to come up with an idea each if you want or add onto others, but the point of this is to show you guys what happens in making a map without having actually learn it and to help me get some better skills.

Keep in mind, the bigger the map you guys want, the more you have to put into it. As in, if you want an entire de_ map, tell me the types of things you expect, what kind of routes, or general layout.

For smaller maps, maybe bhop or gg maps, just tell me a theme and where you want encounters to happen (for GG) and for bhop, tell me what kind of challenges you expect, what type of blocks/paths/boosters all that shit.

I'll start once valve fixes source sdk fully (hopefully within 3 years).

Make crackhouse into a cs map with hostages being held in the room directly to the right of the stairs on the 2nd floor.

Just add spacing between CT spawn and the house. Just like another street. Maybe a hot dog stand or ice cream truck in the way.

Bump for others.

Make crackhouse into a cs map with hostages being held in the room directly to the right of the stairs on the 2nd floor.

Just add spacing between CT spawn and the house. Just like another street. Maybe a hot dog stand or ice cream truck in the way.

I'll see what I can come up with.