Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gameplay Style?

GrimTech

I was wondering, what's your style of game play in Team Fortress 2?

So far the perfect style I found was to be a Combat Engie. Place a Sentry somewhere discreet and I use my shotgun to kill players with. I can go from pos 200+ to around 20 quite fast

Sometimes I Pick Solider and Rocket jump to kill people taking the middle point on Orange, clears them up quite a bit

I flare gun the hell out of people. I usually play pyro, sniper, or soldier. I don't really have strats or anything because I am still a noob but those are my three most played classes. If I am bored I will go engineer.

I think we can all agree that the spy is the most fun ever. Specially if you got unusual hats and stuff, you backstab them and when they see you they are all like " GET THAT MOTHER*****" ... always :D

Trolling with Spy is always fun

• Like 1

What I like to do is pull out the pyro, with the scorch shot and the regular flamethrower.

Blast them with your scorch shot, then hit them with an airblast, and either melee or burn them after that.

Sometime I like to go scout, hit them with my f.o.n., and then if they aren't dead, a well placed flying guillotine does the trick.

Finally, after all that, I like to go demo, and use the loch n load, which always kills on 2 if not 1 hits. Melee and sticky launcher aren't even needed with that beast.

Tough call between medic and spy. I like medic because you sit there and click once and hide behind a heavy while they defend you and do all the work, and you still get credit for their kills. Spy, however is really fun (and challenging sometimes), but it's always fun when you pretend like you're working with someone, then you stab them. It's fucking hilarious every time.