Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Team Fortress 2 (Trade_Minecraftb42 #1 ) Any Chance Of A Map Improvement ?

Recently i have noticed a few faults (improvments) in the map Trade_Minecraft_B42, one improvement i would like to see is the adding of health and ammo packs in the Nether, i was thinking maybe that the maps could be edited by me and one of the other members showing improvements that can be made hopefully if we are allowd we can breif the design of the new map and it will be used in place of the old ones there will not be any majot changes to the maps just little one. Add a reply below if you are ahigher u pin the HG food chain reading this if you like this contact me for more infor leave suggestions below thanls Kieran

• 3 months later...

Spam some packs here and there.. Why not just place the teleport in the house? And make it tele back to the fountain ish, or you could maybe make each team tele back to their spawn, that'd might cause less camping from where the tele goes, just like it was in the nether.