Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned Banned From Ts3 For Invaild Reason.

Here's the first warning you didn't heed:

<22:06:47> "Deathkiller" was moved from channel "The Blessing Family" to "PERP Government Radio (GOVERNMENT ONLY)" by "Suicide"

<22:06:47> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Deathkiller" by HeLLsGamers.com.

Here's the second:

<22:08:04> "Deathkiller" was kicked from the server by "Rizon" (troll)

Then beast banned you because you would not stop harassing people in the channel and kept screaming.

• Like 1

1. When this all started, you and me were having fun and laughing.

2. You kept going and harassing me and stalking also in-game and calling me out on everything for no reason.

3. You kept trolling and screaming in the channel.

Do I really need to get Mafia, CyphX, Justin, Sall to say the same damn thing? Stop being soo immature and follow the rules.

Oh yeah that means being in the Government channel when your SWAT and then leaving SWAT just to troll more. GG.

He is in a ESEA scrim and he gave it to me so I could take care of the situation.

As you see here;

<22:08:02> "Deathkiller" was kicked from the server by "Rizon" (troll)

<22:08:06> "GoodGuy-Greg" switched from channel "PERP Government Radio (GOVERNMENT ONLY)" to "Necessary Evil"

<22:08:06> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "GoodGuy-Greg" by HeLLsGamers.com.

<22:08:09> "Deathkiller" connected to channel "Public Lobby"

<22:08:11> "Rizon" was removed from server group "Division Advisor" by "Sui".

I was removed from it within seconds.

Any other bullshit you gotta say?