Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Dark Demon Slapping T's

Shot

He has done it three times already in different occasions and he almost did a pirate day with me reboobling but i warned him I was rebeling. tell him to change his bind on the slapping t's because its annoying when you are rebelling and you start getting slapped.

1. Abuser name:DarkDemon

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:18460561

3. What server:CSGO Jailbreak

4. About what time: probably around 3:00 am 5/7/13

5. PROOF:(see attached screenshots)

6. Please tell us about the incident

He has done it three times already in different occasions and he almost did a pirate day with me reboobling but i warned him I was rebeling. tell him to change his bind on the slapping t's because its annoying when you are rebelling and you start getting slapped.

I was going to let it go but it kept happening and third time was the charm. He did say sorry every time though.

post-17850-0-74228400-1367919434_thumb.jpg

post-17850-0-45969800-1367919442_thumb.jpg

post-17850-0-78672800-1367919456_thumb.jpg

Ok, I sure hope not. All these abuse reports aren't good and if they continue your admin may become revoked/suspended. You should have changed the bind the first time you accidently used it. Infact it's probably best you don't keep something like that bound until you actually are having the game.

Thanks.